Paymentworld Europe Ltd. was founded in 2014 and is an EU-based electronic money institution licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
The company’s mission is to enable its customers to quickly and easily initiate and receive payments in whatever form best suits them, wherever they are in the world. The company has an extensive network of banks, acquirers and market operators which enable it to provide its clients with secure, quick and cost-effective payment solutions through an easy-to-use, online payments platform.
Paymentworld Europe is registered with Swift and SEPA and provides a PCI certified gateway. It is a fast-growing player in the global PayTech industry.
Information Security Engineer (Malta)
Reporting to the Head of Technology and collaborating with Operations and the MLRO, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established and fast-growing Fintech company.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Developing a solid knowledge base of legislation, regulations, and technical documents.
- Assisting with ensuring the company is compliant with applicable regulations.
- Carrying out a programme of monitoring for compliance risks.
- Supervision and management of change controls.
- Liaising and maintaining close working relationships with third party companies involved in the operations of the business’ licenses.
- Supporting and training in business-wide compliance policies and procedures, laws, and regulations applicable to the business.
- Reporting on regulatory requirements and developments.
- Preparing compliance documentation with relevant constitutive documents for statutory, legal, and regulatory purposes.
- Responding to queries and providing support.
- Independently investigating and acting on matters related to compliance.
- Researching/Assessing policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties.
- Networking and participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time by the department.
Knowledge, Expertise, and Qualifications
- Must be a CISSP / CISO / CISM certified professional with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of Compliance & Regulatory requirements.
- Analytical and decisive, with the ability to prioritize and communicate key objectives to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Previous experience in financial services is highly desirable, but not required.
- A team player, capable of leading in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Excellent communication skills and able to build relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders.
Interested applicants should apply at email@example.com.